CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) is a growing movement to connect agriculture and society. CSA programs allow farm preservation and stability while also allowing people to connect with their food supplier and build community.
With our CSA program, members get to choose from an assortment of produce from our farm or the farmers markets we sell at. We offer a 20 week summer CSA from June - October. Depending on crop harvest and availability, we offer shorter programs throughout the fall and winter as well.
CSA "Flex" System:
- We utilize a "Flex" system, which allows for flexibility with your share.
- Each week, you will select the produce you wish to receive by spending points. Once the produce is chosen, the
points are tallied and you will "check-out".
- The value of your item's points will correlate with the price of your share.
- If you need to miss a week, you will not lose points from your account.
- Points that are remaining at the end of the CSA season will not be carried over to the next season.
- Points may be spent at ANY of the farmers markets we sell at. You do not have to select a day or time. Just
come whenever it's most convenient to you!
Choice of: Full Share = $480 | 1,920 points; Half Share = $320 | 1,280 points; Mini Shares = $100 | 400 points, $200 | 800 points. There are no delivery charges added and there is no farm labor required.
*We offer Early Bird Specials to those who enroll early on the Full and Half Shares. This includes a 5% discount off the total purchased and several other benefits that we choose to include (varies each year).
Member Loyalty: If a member uses up their points before the season is over, we offer a 5% discount on mini shares to get them through the rest of the season.
Enrollment is CLOSED for the 2013 season. Enrollment for the 2014 CSA will begin January 6, 2014!!
To inquire further about our CSA program, please call (616) 875-7199 or email email@example.com.